How do I file an ADA grievance or complaint?


In order to meet the requirements of the Americans

with Disabilities Act of 1990 (“ADA”) the ADA

Evaluation and Transition Plan (Plan) was adopted

with Resolution 2011-080.   Click here to review the

Plan   or visit the office of the Clerk during normal

business hours. 


Should you need to file an ADA grievance please

click here or contact the City Clerk's office, see

contact information below.


Contact Information

ADA Coordinator (City Clerk) - Gwen Scanlon

600 Sixth Street
Lincoln, CA 95648
(916) 434-2493
(916) 645-8903 (Fax)

Records Coordinator -  Dia Gix

600 Sixth Street
Lincoln, CA 95648
(916) 434-2494
(916) 645-8903 (Fax)