About Us

Print

The first library in Lincoln, CA was built in 1909 and was funded by a Carnegie grant, Gladding, McBean & Co., and the people of Lincoln. This Carnegie library continued to serve the community for over a hundred years, before closing 2011.

The Lincoln Public Library at Twelve Bridges was opened in 2007 to support the tremendous growth that Lincoln had experienced in the early 2000s, especially after Lincoln was awarded "All-American City 2006". Though the economy has slowed since then, the Lincoln Public Library continues to support Lincoln and the surrounding Placer County area with resources, information, and opportunities.