Voices Of Lincoln
The 14th Annual Voices of Lincoln Poetry Contest is calling all poets! Enter and share your creative gifts for a chance to explore categories such as; I Could See The Future, If I Could Travel Back InTime, If I Had A Robot That Knew Everything, If I Believed Anything Was Possible, If Money Grew On Trees.
Presented by the Poets Club of Lincoln
Sponsored by the Lincoln Library and Friends of the Lincoln Library
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners selected in each contest category
- Five (5) categories include: If I Could See The
Future,If I Could Travel Back InTime, If I Had A Robot That Knew Everything, If I Believed Anything Was Possible, If Money Grew On Trees.
- Poets may submit a maximum of three (3) poems. Select three (3) of the contest categories and submit one poem from each.
- Poems may be in rhyme, free verse, Haiku, or other accepted poetry forms and of any length, up to a maximum of 60 lines.
- Young Poets, 18-years of age or under, are encouraged to submit poems and will compete in a special “Young Poets” category.
- Entry Forms and Contest Rules are available
inthe rack next to Front Desk at the Lincoln Public Library at Contest Deadline: Poems must be received no later than Saturday, July 21, 2018. Early submissions are appreciated.
- Questions—contact Alan Lowe at email@example.com